Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Specialist who will work directly with our customers all over the world and can work the night shift to cover our 24-hour support. In this role, you will be responsible for customer-facing communication to ensure they have the best experience in this product and service, and no negative reviews left.
You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Communicate with customers via live chat platform to help them get familiar with the product or provide them the appropriate document included in conversations.
- Listen to customers and work with technical staff to figure out what their issues exactly are and solve them as soon as possible.
- Own the customer experience and deliver more than their expectations, treat them well as a guest in your own home
- Educate and empower our customers to become better users of the product
- Thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication – including email, chat, ticket, and social media such as Facebook Group
- Collaborate with technical staff to learn the product and support the customers to use it effectively
- Proactively provide feedback to internal teams that help to improve our products and create a better customer experience
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our products and services in order to understand the customer’s needs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- English: Advanced level (Effective written communication skills).
- Minimum 1+ years experience in Customer Support (experienced in technology is an advantage).
- Good Knowledge about e-commerce is a big plus.
- Ability to work at night shift hours: from 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM every day from Monday to Friday
- Patience, attentiveness, and goal-oriented focus.
- Empathy — the ability to understand and share the feelings of another — is more of a character trait than a skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with all personality types.
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Salary range: $450 - 650 NET per month.
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- Yearly performance bonus: up to 3 months salary.
- Clear vision of your career progress: performance review with potential for raise 2 times per year and Team Leader promotion opportunity.
- Working directly with foreign customers and colleagues, leverage your Business English Communication skills.
- Days off: 12 annual leaves/ year
- You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: Regular team building activities, tickets to conferences, sporty activities, etc.
- Working time: 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM, Monday to Friday.
- Location: Our office is located at TNR Tower, 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh (Vincom), but you can work remotely from home after 2-month training.