What We Can Offer
This role will represent Avery Dennison Operations and Supply Chain organization with key customers to be their single point of contact to provide supply chain strategy and solution to Commercial/ customers, and ensure service level targets are fulfilled with continuous improvement to become simpler, faster and more competitive. This role has an internal and external element; it is wired directly into the RBO supply chain and our internal supply to create a fully integrated supply chain organization. This global role will be the key interface for Commercial, Operations and Technical teams within the three regions and also be part of the Branding Solutions organization.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
1. Serving as the single point of contact for Operations and Supply Chain with the retail brand.
- Identifying key contact points within the retail brand, and establishing direct wiring with them.
- Establishing a regular cadence with the retail brand to review operational and supply chain performance.
2. Working closely with the account management team to incorporate key operations and supply chain activities into the overall strategy to win at the account.
3. Coordinating key internal stakeholders - account management, customer service, manufacturing, supply chain, etc... to drive improvement in key metrics (service) and quickly resolve issues.
- RBO-specific operations and supply chain scorecard
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly RBO-specific service level calls
- Quarterly/bi-annual operational performance reviews with the RBO
4. Providing great internal visibility of RBO by demand by product line and sourcing location
- RBO forecast intelligence for demand and capacity planning
5. Proactively communicating to the RBO planned product transitions, capacity plans, supply chain disruptions, etc.
- Inventory cut overs
- Global capacity utilization management by product line
6. Recommending and developing sourcing strategies to better service the RBO
• 7+ years SML or related experience, with 3+ years supervisory or lead experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvement strategies (e.g. ELS, continuous flow, cellular etc.) and the ability to integrate those into the operation.
• Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within the manufacturing environment.
• Strong organizational skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution.
• Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organization
• Excellent organizational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.