Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You’ll help us deliver excellent service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
Respond to customer queries:
• Provide a great customer experience in an engaged, personal, courteous, welcoming,
caring, professional, and enthusiastic fashion to all customers
• Support both member and non-member inquiries via phone or chat in a non-scripted
environment by providing the right solution in the best way.
• Be a true brand ambassador by living the brand values in each customer interaction.
• Demonstrate cultural awareness and sensitivity when interacting with customers and
colleagues from all over the world.
• Identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot customer issues (e.g. issues around streaming, billing,
account settings, etc.) in a careful and vigilant manner and provide general question
• Escalate any issues that require supervisor, tier 2, or tier 3 assistance correctly and
appropriately providing the right level of context and detail.REFERENCE NO. TDCX/HR/JD/ Version 1.0 Internal Use Page 2
Be a great team member:
• Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance and schedule adherence with a positive,
constructive, and enthusiastic attitude.
• Give and receive performance feedback with teammates, supervisors, and colleagues
regularly to continue to improve your skills and knowledge.
• Stay up to date on official information.
Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management within your
category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and
continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
• You have great communication skills, among which the ability to convey information
concisely and clearly in a friendly and professional manner.
• You have great problem-solving skills and the ability to search for and quickly take in all
necessary information to help you solve the customer’s issue
• You love communicating via chat/DM and are as natural in that as in a regular
• You have great typing skills (scores at or above 40WPM) and excellent written
skills – perfect grammar and spelling, clear and concise writing that adds to an efficient
resolution for the customer requests.
• You have experience streaming on various devices.
• You have a basic understanding of computer, device, and home networking terminology
(operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.)
• You have a basic knowledge of computer, phone (apps), gaming systems and more, which
are all used for streaming (PS4, Xbox, Apple TV, etc).
• You have previous experience with customer service (experience with technical support
• Excellent English and local language communication/written skills.
• Possess a service-oriented customer service mindset with excellent telephone etiquette.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Excellent attention to detail.
- Working hours - Monday to Friday (3pm – 12am)
- 20 RM per day of shift allowance if staff works in the office
- Free air ticket from Vietnam to Malaysia
- Free accommodation for 1 month
- Permanent job / Full time
- Follow Malaysia public holidays.
- Location : Malaysia (KL Sentral area / Nearby LRT & KTM & MRT)