Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Customer Care Representative at Vietnamworks, you will directly report to Customer Care Specialist and will be her second in charge in fulfilling given tasks to create exceptional experience to VietnamWorks customers. In a return, the Customer Care Specialist is responsible for on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching you to develop your career path.
Your mission is to bring "WOW Service" to customers mainly via email & computer system:
1. Customer Experience:
- Trouble shoot problems happen to customers on website
- Support & improve customer experience via live chat, email, hotline.
2. Customer Satisfaction:
- Proactively study jobs online and advise to help customers recruit effectively.
- Search matching CVs with Job Description from database to increase customers’ satisfaction
3. Customer Engagement:
- Participate in creating HR contents such as recruitment tips, hiring advices, attract and retain talent, …
4. Service Excellence Culture:
- Generate and in charge of some initiatives to promote and strengthen company’s service culture.
5. Special projects:
- Assist in ad-hoc projects such as: screening candidate's profiles, phoning candidates to update their CVs,....
- Support users for E-Learning platform via hotline, live chat and email
***Working time: 9 : 00 am - 6 : 00 pm from Monday to Friday. (May require to work in night shifts and on Saturday)
***Support Sales & Customers mainly through email & computer system.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Prefer Female.
- Have strong objective to follow Customer Service as long-term career
- Find happiness in supporting others with calming manner,
- Be patient, careful & detail oriented
- Able to work under high pressure
- Chance to learn and get experience from International environment and the #1 recruitment website in Vietnam
- Receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching from Senior Customer Care Specialist to develop career path
- Interesting training program: Time Management, Problem Solving, Service excellent culture…
- Various Exciting Team activities: Team building, Company trip, Annual party…
- Be entitled to at least 15 days of annual leave
- Performance and salary review twice a year
*** Short-listed candidates will be contacted for a phone-interview.