Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To support our growth throughout Asia and Oceania, we are seeking a passionate Customer Support Coordinator. The Customer Support Coordinator serves as the key customer representative and point of contact for customer enquiries and requests in Vietnam. This role is a growth role, for a commercially minded, support person, based in Ho Chi Minh.
On a daily basis, you will:
• First point of contact for customer - receive and process customer requests for service and spare parts and attend customer visits
• Identify opportunities and pro-actively push sales of service solutions, spare parts, modifications, and upgrades, and follow up on outstanding quotations and processes order confirmations.
• Receive, prepare and process spare parts requests; being quotations, orders, return requests, delivery and price inquiries, from customers or internally
• Control stock in Vietnam and ensure stock takes are accurate and communicate with supply chain
• Draw up the tactical and operational plans for the customers and coordinate with logistics
• Process hours, expenses and material consumption, for invoicing and accounts receivable
• Responsible for handling office management including orders, petty cash, supplies, visas etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The CSC plays a key role in keeping all customer data up to date and is responsible for updating and/or validating customer or any other information that is critical in the customer journey.
• High organisation skills, solid computer literacy and ability to work autonomously to deadlines
• Customer service focused with experience in customer feedback surveys and analysis
• Quick decision maker, energetic and effective communicator and relationship builder
• Knowledge of customer service processes and ideally worked in a Sales/Service environment
• Experience of using an ERP, CRM or field service management systems
• Appreciation of commercial service and business development, with experience and a clear understanding of import-export commerce and foreign exchange
• Experience of working in a global, matrix organization with good English language skills
• Experience within an after sales environment preferred
• Driven by continuous improvements to meet goals of customer experience, efficiency and growth
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services and good insight into global supply chain processes.
We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself. This starts on you first day. You will receive an extensive, well-prepared on-boarding period, followed by a function-specific development track of one year. You will be guided by our organization and an experienced co-worker that will teach you the specialist knowledge of our advanced equipment. On an annual basis, you will create a personal development plan so your professional and personal development are always top of mind. Our informal culture offers you the opportunity to take your own responsibilities and show initiatives.
If this job sounds interesting to you, we would like to hear from you, click apply now and include a resume.