What We Can Offer
As a customer support executive, you will be responsible for executing day to day communication with our users while ensuring alignment to Athena Studio’s company goals through proper coordination of Customer Support function. The overall objective is to resolve user inquiries, issues and concerns and to provide on-going user support and improvement of the whole support team processes.
To be our ideal support candidate, you must have a deep understanding of customer support function, have a strong passion for games, and most importantly understand that user experience is paramount, and you take ownership of that cause on each and every interaction with the users.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Acknowledge user’s feedback and resolve customer complaints through various support channels (email, store reviews, social media, CRM software, etc.)
- Closely coordinate with the Product team to identify, resolve and fix game issues and to acknowledge most updated information about the game.
- Responsible for the self-service efficacy of FAQ content in all assigned products
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward users at all times.
- Exhibit necessary dedication to become a product expert in our games so as to answer user’s questions
- Keep and track records of important interactions, comments and complaints that could help improve our products and services
- Provide feedback and suggestions regarding the efficiency of current support process.
- Proven customer support experience
- College degree preferred
- Game / App Product Knowledge
- Experience in using some CS software such as Zendesk, Helpshift,...
- Experience working with IT Industry is a plus
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication skills and active listening
- Resolving Conflict
- Problem Solving
- High level of English communication
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Humor and light up conversations
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
***WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
· Twice yearly performance review and one-time salary review per year
· Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high definition screens
· Remote work 12 days / Annual leave 12 days / Sick leave 2 days
· Premium health insurance package for you and your relatives
· Annual health check-up at the premium clinic
· Development opportunity: sponsorship for all training courses includes Business English...
· Interesting workout activities: gym/fitness, yoga, kick-boxing, football after work
· With regular discussions, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
· 13th-month Salary + Annual bonus + Project bonus
· Reward & Recognition in mobile platform
· International opportunity to expose and grow
· Professional, creative working environment and talented teams, equal-opportunities & agile culture
· At least one abroad travel every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
· 1-2 Annual Luxury Company Trip, Team Building
· Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation & billiards corner
· Friday evening party, happy hours, team activities, and awesome parties
· The remaining Annual leave will be transferred to the next working year
· Additional allowance, gifts for birthdays, giving-birth, weddings, illness, Mid-Autumn Festival, Lunar New Year, 1/1, 1/5, 1/6…
· Paternity Leave policy offers more than 10 days of paid leave, not including days-off according to Vietnam Labor Law regulations
· Free parking