Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Customer Experience Representative at VietnamWorks, you will directly report to the Customer Care Specialist and will be her second in charge in fulfilling given tasks to create an exceptional experience for VietnamWorks customers.
You will be trained for all processes in Customer Care.
Your mission is to bring "WOW Service" to customers mainly via email & computer system:
1. Customer Experience:
- Support & improve customer experience by troubleshooting problems that happen to customers when using website via live chat, email, hotline.
- Resolve customers’ requests on computer system such as posting jobs, activating services
- Screen and approve completed online CVs
2. Customer Satisfaction:
- Study job descriptions and give advices to help them become more attractive.
- Search matching CVs with Job Descriptions from database to increase customers’
3. Special projects:
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Support users in other platforms
Note: Support Sales & Customers mainly through email & computer system
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Prefer Female.
- Have strong objective to follow Customer Service as long-term career
- Find happiness in supporting others with calming manner,
- Be patient, careful & detail oriented
- Able to work under high pressure
- Chance to learn and get experience in an International environment and the #1 Recruitment website in Vietnam
- Receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from a Senior Customer Care Specialist to develop a career path
- Interesting training program: Time Management, Problem Solving, Service excellent culture…
- Various Exciting Team activities: Team building, Company trip, Annual party…
- Be entitled to at least 15 days of annual leave
- Performance and salary review twice a year
***Working time: 9 : 00 am - 6 : 00 pm from Monday to Friday.
*** Short-listed candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.