Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are one of the largest and most successful FinTech startups in the industry, and our Client Support team is growing. As a diverse group of individuals in a dynamic team environment, we are helping to develop a fast-paced and exciting new industry by consistently providing top-notch service to each and every client. If you are looking to join a company where you will be empowered to find creative solutions for your clients, we want to speak with you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will help to respond to a wide range of client issues, mainly related to verification support, financial account support, and technical support. We require individuals from a wide range of backgrounds to help support our global client base. Experience working in a fast-paced, team-based environment will prepare you best for the role.
● Support our global client base, mainly with verification support, technical support, and financial account support.
● Respond to client inquiries, primarily through e-mail or live chat.
● Dynamic and correct decision-making skills to correctly respond to client inquiries.
● Taking pride in your work and consistently looking for opportunities to improve.
● Top notch communication skills to work effectively within and across support teams.
● Ability to work independently, occasionally for extended periods
● Demonstrate flexibility with work assignments and schedules.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING ASSESSMENT AFTER SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Superb English language skills.
● Skilled in conflict resolution, problem solving, and critical thinking.
● Previous experience managing client relationships.
● Previous experience working to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
● Ability to easily navigate typical computer programs and ability to quickly learn new ones.
● Excellent time management and self motivation skills
We take a strong stance on providing a proper work-life balance.
We offer a competitive compensation at $3 USD/hour and will provide all required equipment for the role, along with covering any travel expenses that may be required during your training. Training will include all necessary knowledge and skills you will need to excel in your role.
All candidates meeting our initial criteria will be required to take a skill assessment test. If you pass the assessment, you might go through different rounds of interviews with our recruiting team. All successful candidates are required to clear a criminal and employment background search.