What We Can Offer
(2) Direct product development through product testing - meaning to identify CTI program for each development project according to its objective, then lead the design, execution, data interpretation, and result presentation of each study/test and take part in the project team decision making regarding prototype selection based on the results and other relevant factors. These tests can include early stage evaluation (with strong execution support from CTI supervisors), qualitative study, and quantative study with large variation in terms of methodology depending on test objective
(3) Further expand consumer technical insights and competitor product knowledge by doing strategic understanding, competitor monitoring/benchmarking, and consumer connect activities as assigned by line manager
(4) Claims excellence
Employ a sound understanding of the category, brands, competitive environment, and technology to develop robust strategies to support product claims and defend or attack product claims by challenge. Define the claims template, brief and work plan in consultation with the LCF (TPL, BB, RA and Legal). Conduct or coordinate the completion of any claims associated product testing whether it is technical, clinical or consumer testing. Capture all relevant claim support data, interpret and write the claims support dossier. Approve all package label copy, advertising briefs and final commercials, public relations materials, and sales materials. Develop novel methodologies where necessary.
A. CTI Program, Study Design, Execution, and Report
- Based on overall objective of the project, effectively identify CTI program for it
- Understand test in totality by working with project team members (including formulation development, brand, etc.) to reach an agreement on detailed test objective
- Select/design proper methodology that is most suitable for the agreed study objective while not neglecting the unavoidable constraints (such as time and cost)
- In case of quantitative study, identify proper data anlysis technique
- Design study ballot, study questions, discussion quideline
- Work closely with research agency on FW, lead data anlysis with research agency
- Interpret study results and present the results to give clear answer according to study objective
B. Claims Program: claims strategy, claims support and approval
- Create claims strategies to support product claims and defend or attack product claims by challenge
- Define the claims template, brief and work plan in consultation with the LCF (TPL, BB, RA and Legal).
- Conduct or coordinate the completion of any claims associated product testing whether it is technical, clinical or consumer testing.
- Capture all relevant claim support data, interpret and write the claims support dossier.
- Approve all package label copy, advertising briefs and final commercials, public relations materials, and sales materials.
- Develop novel methodologies where necessary.
C. Consumer Insights Information Transfer
- Proactively transfer relevant consumer insights to project team
- Proactively share acquired consumer insights with other CTI members
- Initiate changes in CTI work practices (if needed) to reflect new consumer understanding
E. Regional CTI Support Manager is also responsible for providing support to Regional CTI managers and/or Regional CTI unit head as assigned particularly in the area of strategic understanding, competitor monitoring/benchmarking, and consumer connect activity
- High English proficiency (not only to read and write English documents but high proficiency in English communication, negotiation, and presentation skills),
- Good understanding on statistics,
- Good computer proficiency particularly Microsoft office, and common statistic software
- 5 years of research/consumer related experience for Bachelor degree, and 2 years for Master degree, good communication skills, good team work attitude, good interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively in a cross culture setting, and ability to travel quite intensively