Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
***CUSTOMS OFFICER: 1 headcount
Location: Tan Binh, HCM
• Working with Customers and Vendors for shipments related to Customs and Trucking
• Strictly supervise and update customs clearance status to customers.
• Updating the shipment information in the system and master list.
• Following up monthly, weekly master list.
• Solving the issues during the customs clearance process and trucking (pick up/delivery)
• Giving consultancy to customers on the matters related to customs formalities, and trucking solution effectively
• Contact to the customers for required documents if missing regarding to incoming shipments.
• Managing and supervising Vendor to complete customs clearance to meet to customer’s KPI
• Preparing required reports (internal & external)
• Preparing for billing report to customer, and managing billing report from Vendor, control monthly PnL report to Manager
• Other tasks from direct Manager
***WAREHOUSE OFFICER: 1 headcount
Location: Song Than II Industrial Park, Di An, Binh Duong
• Maintains and controls daily warehousing processes and output, and coordinates with involved operation teams to meet the daily target plan.
• Checks daily attendance and supports the appropriate allocation of manpower to ensure that operation can be run smoothly.
• Reports operation status to relevant parties upon request or as scheduled and ensures operational documentation to be correct and submitted in a timely manner.
• Trains new hires on-the-job, oversees working performance and provides basic working instructions and guidance for all assigned Operatives.
• Contributes to effectiveness enhancements in budget, Kaizen, ISO, 5S and other continuous improvement processes.
• Follows up with any occurring issues related to assigned operational process, and escalates issue if appropriate.
• Performs other duties as assigned by WH Supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 1-year experience in related fields (Customs, Warehouse)
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Good communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to write simple reports, business correspondence, to interact and respond to customers’ questions.