Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Perform daily business with headquarters and branches, communicate and explain on-site requirements, report customs, and require agents and manufacturers to take actions to meet company requirements, practices and improve delay conditions;
• Follow-up the daily schedule of customs affairs, and report the progress of customs affairs arrangements to the site manager and related;
• Utilize the construction schedule of the office to check the in-process status of agents / suppliers;
• Check the import and export materials requirements and office engineering requirements of the assigned site, and report to the site office in daily meetings;
• Record related business documents and headquarters processing, update to on-site management;
• Check the relevant work on site to ensure that the planned details of the plan is completed after the daily management plan;
i. Update / report office’s customs work to site management
ii. Check the records of inner relevant departments
• Check whether all matters related to the project are applicable to project activities;
• Ensure that headquarters response procedures and requirements are applied during the project;
• Ensure that agents / suppliers comply with current submission and purchase progress in accordance with headquarters requirements;
• Communicate and participate in customs translation work to achieve project tasks.
• Implement the company's project completion policies and regulations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
+ Qualified college or bachelor’s degree of University-related education;
+ Occupational school degree.;
+ Occupational trained in related fields.
Experience and Qualification:
+ 3-5 years working experience in industry fields.
+ Good command of language and computer literacy;
+ Files document and Equipped know-how skills to customs jobs;
+ Knowing one of Chinese and English is a plus.
+ Industry Quality Manual trained;
+ Standard Procedures of Customs Work;
+ Be good Trained with “Microsoft Office” operational skill, document making and recording,
+ A financial or accounting background is preferred.