What We Can Offer
• Act as a technical touch point between clients, partners, and the software engineering and operations team.
• Advise customers on the latest threats, delivering customer specific Threat Intelligence Reports.
• Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for Cyber Security roadmap decisions.
• Provide feedback and reporting to senior management on customer accounts.
• Design and build custom client integration's and define solution architectures to fit with customer’s needs
• National and international travel could be required.
• Having 0-3 years of working experience
• Consultation or customer service experience
• A university bachelor degree in a IT technical subject
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Broad experience in infrastructure security and cyber security, with a specialty in one or more of the following areas:
+ infrastructure security (managed firewalls, intrusion prevention, proxies, etc)
+ security analysis tools (firewall policy analysis, vulnerability detection, etc)cyber security services (advanced threat monitoring, security analytics, incident response, etc)
• Advantageous to have penetration testing.
• Good English speaking, writing, and reading skills.
• Technical skills:
+ Linux (or any Unix OS)
+ Windows Servers
+ Knowledge of any programming languages would be a plus
+ EDR, SIEM