What We Can Offer
Job Description Summary:
If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits.
• Support Fortinet’s customers globally and may travel within APAC region to meet up customer when necessary
• Understand customer network/security implementation and requirement technically
• Technical issue analysis, troubleshooting and consultation for customer
• Effective communication with customers and colleagues
• Manage customer expectation correctly
• Provide technical solution recommendation or workaround for any Fortinet product model limitation/known issue
• Customer case management and escalation
• Reproduce customer issue/bug in Fortinet APAC lab
• Fortinet’s Product bug management and escalation to engineering team
• Keep improving technical knowledge and updating latest network/security technology and protocols
• Knowledge, idea and experience sharing within the team
• Contribute to the team's success and be part of good team player
• In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP
• Experience in TCP/IP, dynamic routing and L2/L3 network protocols implementation
• Good communication and written skills in English
• Got sense of urgency and capable to handle tense situation
• Positive, communicative and customer-oriented attitude
• Quick learner
• Having any of industry certificates (NSE4, NSE7, FCNSP, CISSP, CCNP, CCSP, CCNA …)
• Experience in security products and technology (e.g. Firewall, IPS, DDoS)
• Good exposure in Unix/Linux environment would be a plus
• Experience in system integration and multi-vendor environment
• Experience in data centre deployment
• Experience in wireless access point
• Experience in SQL database
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science preferred
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.