Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Development aspect for SW
• Charged with creating embedded control software for automobile electronics
• The creation of communication protocols including SPI, I2C, and UART as well as peripherals like GPIO, Watch Dog, PWM, and ADC.
• Create underlying software modules based on the VECTOR AUTOSAR SIP and DaVinci configuration tool, such as the COM module, DCM & DEM configuration and development, NvM network management, complex driver development, I/O driver development, and I/O hardware abstraction layer configuration.
• Creation of the CAN/LIN and Ethernet communication buses
• Network management and UDS diagnostic development
• In charge of analyzing client testing specifications
• In charge of doing ASPICE-compliant software testing on automotive electronics
• Charged with creating a functional integration testing environment
• Develop functional test plans.
• In charge of creating test case specs, test scripts, and other test-related documentation.
• Understanding of the CAN/LIN bus protocol and associated specs
• Create CAPL and Python test scripts
• Use the VECTOR testing toolchain, which includes CANoe, CANdelaStudio, Diva, vTeststudio, and other tools, to identify and address software testing issues.
• Cooperate closely with the software project team to finish creating the program.
• Reporting to the project manager for software
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Working knowledge of MCUs from Infineon, NXP, Renesas, and other manufacturers
• Having practical project development experience in diagnostics with CAN/LIN bus is preferred.
• Possess skills in system planning and design, architecture design, verification, embedded software development and testing, code writing, software debugging, code review, and other related areas.
• For expertise developing embedded software code, knowledge of the AutoSAR architecture, ASPICE, and ISO2602 functional safety is preferred.
• Knowledge of static code testing, dynamic testing (unit, module testing), and software integration testing approaches (concepts and tools) is preferred.
• Understand the ASPICE methodology' fundamentals.
• It is required that you speak and listen in fluent English.
• C and C++ programming languages should be written by hand
• Preferable is knowledge of CAN/diagnosis or related testing
• Preferable level of embedded hardware expertise
• Three or more years of relevant work experience in the automotive sector's software testing field