Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Check and analyze daily reports showing revenue, room, market and price indicators as per the budget for the year to provide timely feedback to the management unit.
- Check and analyze monthly P&L report to ensure all costs under approved budget and evaluations on the hotel sales and promotions, identify the issues and work on solution together with management unit to make positive changes for monthly P & L report.
- Check, analyse and make assessment on monthly inventory cost report and monthly inventory plan with in-charged accounting staff. Make appropriate adjustment to ensure the inventory following the required standard and the cost under budget.
- Check, evaluate and make adjustment periodically the sales and marketing plan and execution process of the management unit through the year to ensure the project development direction and budget of the Group Managers on the right track of business strategy and achieve the sale target.
2, SUPERVISE ON-SITE BUSINESS OPERATING PROCEDURE TO ENSURE SERVICE QUALITY AND PROPERTIES MAINTENANCE
- Supervise to ensure all departments providing excellent service and following standardized procedure of management unit.
- Inspect and ensure all materials and facilities in the operation areas in proper operation status
- Be aware of all emerged issues during operation, all guests's comments and complaints on spot or on social media, checking on solution of management units and report to SHG BOD
- Check the detailed report on the daily turnover for each outlet, assess the business performance of each outlet and timely feedback to the management unit.
- Receive requests for reception of diplomatic guests and transfer information to the management unit at the same time to supervise, inspect and ensure the above requests. (move to “Take care of Diplomatic guests”, then can delete here) Properties maintenance
- Inspect and ensure all assets and facilities being operated properly to avoid damage or overuse.
- Manage the maintenance action plan and execution of operation team. Ensure to detect all the issues in technique system and engineering, and give the solution on time.
- Update the progress of the handover, the direction of changes in infrastructure, technical system for the management unit to coordinate and deploy in time.
- Support, process and follow up outstanding issues reported by technical personnel in the working implementation with the management unit.
- Arrange office, system... and other requirements of the management unit under the management contract; ensure available equipment and infrastructure when operation.
- Inspect and provide feedback on the promotions of the management unit to ensure the effectiveness of these programs. (included in “Manage Business and budget Plan”, can delete)
- Receive information and coordinate with accounting staff and related units to process and execute contracts for consultation, support, supervision and management with the management unit or as required by management unit (move to legal, can delete)
3, COORDINATE ACTIVITIES WITH HEAD OFFICES OF UNIT AND GROUP
- Reports on monthly P&L, manning report and detailed expenses report by coordinating with Finance Department, Human Resources Department and Operator.
- Coordinate with the Real Estate Center and the Marketing Communications Department in promoting advertisement and communication to the management unit in combination with programs or advertising campaigns of the Sun Group.
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Department in recruiting, training and releasing incentive policies for staffs working at Sun Group or under the management unit.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department in recruiting accounting personnel as well as reviewing pre-opening budgets, operation budgets, monthly interest and losses report, inventories, asset codes and financial issues relating to the project.
- Coordinate with the Information Technology Department to review, inspect and implement hardware systems, management software, support software... by the request of the management unit who will implement for the project in pre- opening time and check new investment requirements or upgrade information technology equipment during the project’s operation. Collaborate with the Information Technology Department to recruit Information Technology staff to the management unit (if necessary).
- Coordinate with Sun Protection Services Company (SGS) in convincing the management unit to approve the use of provided services and ensure SGS services meet the requirements.
- Coordinate with Thoi Dai Communication Joint Stock Company (TDC) in convincing the management unit to approve the use of provided services and act as the contact source to solve problems or conflicts between the parties and to organize major events by the request of Sun Group.
- Coordinate with the Supervisor Department to ensure the regulation compliance and the support of the Group to carry out the inventory, maintenance and property maintenance of the management unit.
- Coordinate with the President Office to approve budgets, new investment policies outside the budget as well as get support and professional advice to resolve problems that the management unit cannot solve themselves.
- Coordinate with the International Economic Relations Department in purchasing goods or equipment for the pre-opening or new investment during the operation.
- Coordinate closely with the PMU, hotel and human resources in charge of technical handover, defect check, warranty support or other arising problems.
4 TAKE CARE OF DIPLOMATIC GUESTS
- Coordinate with member Companies and functional Departments to welcome diplomatic guests by the approved procedure.
- Receive requests on reception and services of diplomatic guests and transfer information to the management unit at the same time. Supervise, inspect and ensure the above requests being executed properly.
5, MANAGE ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL EXECUTION
- Consult and review service contracts, legality and policy issues of the hotel; besides, to assist working directly with the insurance consultant in case any problems occur.
- Coordinate with the Project Development Department to assist working with local authorities and function authorities to resolve and remove administrative and legal paperwork and documents (if have), and coordinate with the Department in the work permit application for the project.
- Receive information and coordinate with accounting staff and related units to process and execute contracts for consultation, support, supervision and management with the management unit or as required by management unit
- Transfer all Sungroup policies and regulation to Hotel staff and ensure all staffs understand and follow properly.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration/Hotel Management.
- Professional knowledge/Others: Ability to use informatics office well, adaptability to software and new applications quickly
- Professional skill: Good reading, writing and speaking skills in English
- Soft skills: Communication skills, planning skills, work organization, presentation skills
- Attitude: Positive, proactive and responsible
- Character: Honest, sociable, hard-working, calm. . .
- Ability: For example, ability to work under high pressure, ability to judge, think carefully, create ...
4, EXPERIENCES: At least 7 years of hotel experience/ golf service.
5, OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Health is required