What We Can Offer
• Update local regulation and new rules and policy, BSC from HO and co-operation with relevant depts. (including Hanoi Branch) to set-up new policy / review existing manuals of department.
• Support the team leader in the delivery of relevant banking services to customers, in own coverage area to meet the department's revenue targets.
• Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within MUFG and externally.
• Collaborate with other members of the department to ensure that profit targets are achieved as a whole.
• Work in partnership with Compliance to consult on compliance issues, including but not limited to Know Your Customer and Sanctions.
• Work in partnership with Credit on any credit issues associated with the deal.
• Work in partnership with Operations to ensure smooth processing of transactions
• Control operation activities of CBD to make sure all going smoothly
• Support departmental initiatives to deliver increase revenue opportunities and deliver a high quality of service to customers.
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and limits.
• Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
• Intermediate or above MS Office skills (Excel skill is mandatory)
• Accuracy and logical thinking. Good time management.
• Team working spirit, cooperative and proactive.
• Good communication and negotiation skill in both English and Vietnamese to work with wide-range of personalities
• Multi-tasking, solution-oriented, enthusiastic and self-motivated.