Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A Data Analyst & Planning Supervisor interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve sales volume, thus affecting sales planning decisions. The data Analyst gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The Data Analyst & Planning Supervisor performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns to identify the business problems, requirements and opportunities presented.
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Draw relevant trends and insights from data analysis to support business and sales decisions
• Develop and implement databases, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Work closely with team-members and Department Head to achieve business goals time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3 years of experience of data analysis and reporting packages in banking/finance is more favorable.
• Ability to analyze large raw datasets
• Ability to write comprehensive reports
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
• Proactive responsible, attention to detail and a good team player.
• Attention to details
• Fluency in written and spoken English