What We Can Offer
- Identify valuable data sources and automate data-collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Manage and improve reporting system.
- Collaborate product development teams to evolve key KPIs as well as provide new insights
- Collaborate machine learning team to define business model.
- A better if have a Master Degree in computer science, statistic, math major
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience of Excel, R, SQL and Python/Scala
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Pentaho, Tableau, Power-BI, Meta-base) and big. data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Experience of SQL/NoSQL database (e.g. Azure, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Click-House)
- Experience in data mining techniques and software (e.g. Weka, RapidMiner)
- Understanding/ Experience of machine-learning and operations research (e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge/ Experience of business domain as Marketing, Sales, Finance.