What We Can Offer
Data Analyst is responsible to manage internal sales database (most of which comes from our Distributors database and from our eSalesWeb system). Data Analyst’s roles are not only to manage data but also to analyze which data matters and generating reports for insights that lead to better decisions and strategic business moves.
***Responsibilities and Tasks:
**Data management & Analysis:
- Manage internal sales & operation database (either from our Distributor database or from eSalesWeb), generate, analyze & conduct market/ trade insights report and other relevant analysis on regular basis to support business strategic planning.
**Trade Marketing Administration:
- Support in post-evaluation & liquidation phase of Trade Promotion (DOI, Rebate, etc.), Visibility programs (in-side store and outside store) and other Activation campaigns.
- Technically supporting eSalesWeb users (Field Force Reps) in day-to-day operational tasks.
_WORKING EXPERIENCE: 1 – 2 years in the same position
_SKILLS/COMPETENCIES : Must be CAPABLE or STRONG in these competencies:
- Strong in Microsoft Excel. Having experience with Microsoft Access or similar software/tools is a plus.
- Proficiency in technology, innovative, fast adaptation spirit, ‘Can do” attitude
- Ability to manage, exploit and analyze data
- Good sense of sales and customer focus
- Logical thinking, attentive to details
- English: Intermediate (Speaking and Writing)
- Ability to travel 30% of working time