Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Analysts in the CDO team work with the business and product owner to create the backlog of epics and user stories for the team to build. They explore the data and processes to support this effort, create dashboards to help measure and communicate key metrics and test solutions built to ensure alignment with functional acceptance criteria.
• Lead the effort to communicate state of the business to stakeholders regularly - enable audiences to understand the reasons behind the trends - and provide insights to drive strategic decisions.
• Conduct exploratory analysis - go deep into the data to develop hypotheses and to answer complex business questions
• Develop tools and automated processes that project the work out to a broader audience. Strategize on democratizing data and insights to make analyses easily repeatable and generalizable by other team members in the future
• Ownership of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards, visualizations
• Develop analytics frameworks and foundations to enable easy actionable insights and reliable measurement
• Become a data expert in your business domain and own data quality
• Empower the team to answer data questions quickly and easily by building high-quality ground truth data sets
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Ability to translate business process and customer outcomes to user stories, requirements & specifications.
2. Ability to work with business & technical stakeholders.
3. Advanced SQL and data analysis skills. AGILE trained.
4. 2+ years experience in similar role.
1. Good communication skills - verbal and written
2. Proactive problem solver, eye for detail, process driven
3. AGILE trained, can elicit user stories, draw process diagrams
4. Data modelling experience
5. Good understanding of data management - data lineage, meta data, data quality, data governance
1. Strong SQL and data analysis skill
2. Visualisation with tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
3. Data modelling & datamart experience
4. Experience with an ETL framework like Airflow
5. Nice to have - Python and R programming