Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Provide detailed interpretation of reports, in various forms, to support business decision-making
- Provide support and/or training to key stakeholders on how to design and interpret reports effectively and extract meaningful insights through data visualization
- Drive continual improvement in reporting; including source, transformation, QC and aggregation of data captured, bought or exchanged.
- Be the key point of contact across OMRE for providing business insights through data
- Bring a disciplined approach to the creation of data standards and the appropriate processes to support the validation / verification of information
- Subject Matter Expert in all things data related including compliance, privacy and data ethics,
- Support the Head of Data & Analytics in providing the business with excellence in data & analytics support.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proven practical experience in improving business performance and/or effectiveness through the appropriate use and interpretation of data
- Proven experience in the design, use of and ongoing controls supporting different data architectures across complex business entities; including the ability to effectively sort, merge and deduplicate datasets and identify data anomalies and biases
- Deep understanding of how to read and interpret business Intelligence reports and understand key messages (likely to have have a minimum of 5 years of practical experience in this area)
- Significant experience in the creation and application of statistical analysis to support hypothesis testing including the structuring of appropriate tests to eliminate bias (Although not expected to undertake “Hands-on” development of reports, will have a team of people who do, so very advantageous to be able to understand the challenges presented by such work)
- Detailed understanding of multi-dimensional statistical analysis techniques including a appreciation of the strengths and limitations of typical modeling techniques such as profiling, decision-trees, cluster analysis, logistic and linear regression and AI algorithms
- Strong communications skills (English and Vietnamese) both oral and in written form
- Ability to translate statistical / analytical findings into meaningful business insights (“Tell the story”)
- Has a passion and curiosity for using data to solve business problems and uncovering hidden insights which can drive the business forward
- Personable, with good stakeholder management skills developed from experience in working across different levels within an organization and ideally across a range of different styles / cultures
- Formal qualification in statistics, decision science, mathematics and/or, engineering
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI and/or, Data Studio
- At least 5 years of direct management of data analysts, data scientists, data engineers or similar.
- Experience in meaningful P&L, or at minimum cost and/or revenue, management. Ideally direct responsibility for, or else in support of those who do
- Familiar with different styles of project management such as waterfall, Lean and AGILE and the tools used to support them