Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Our work is focused on helping clients to prepare for and execute on M&A transactions and then drive value post-deal.
We are now looking to recruit a Senior Associate to join our team and support our continued growth. We are looking for people with a right mix of commercial and technology to help our client unlock the hidden value of corporate data. In doing so, we will help investors to add value to their investee companies post acquisition.
What you would be doing
As part of our DDV service offerings, we particularly focus on helping clients to develop a cost effective solution to capture and analyse the corporate data, be it involved with internal or external parties. Though each assignment is different, your primary responsibilities would be to help our clients to:
• Identify data needs - Understanding the data our clients have and the data they need to develop or acquire, and what they need to create a solid foundation and drive data-based insights
• Organise data – After helping our clients to understand and procure the right data, you will help them to streamline, organize and integrate it – which typically involves data in the cloud, data lakes and any other emerging data storage and integration technologies
• Build trust in data – Advice / Implement a good data governance strategy and data cleansing processes to ensure the data quality
• Visualise the data – Apply leading edge BI tools e.g. Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableu to visualise available data and in effect, helping clients to spot patterns / outliers / anomalies in their businesses
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3 -5 years experiences. Bachelor Degree.
• Normal Big 4 background with assurance or similar (RAS) experience is preferable /
• Corporate background with experience in finance and accounting roles i.e. general accountant, finance analyst, etc.
• Experience of M&A transactions
• Strong excel skills and a desire to develop these further (i.e. confident in formulae, model building)
The following skills / experiences are desirable but not essential:
• Relevant analytical / model building experience in industry or at a professional service firm. Prior data analytics experience in retail and consumer sector is a strong plus
• Experience in developing deliverables in data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau or PowerBI
• Experience in data structuring and use of software such as Alteryx
• Experience in common programming languages such as Python, R, etc
• Commercial exposure in negotiation and consultation
• Operational management experience gained within any industry environment
• Experience in a multinational environment
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have a keen interest in the work we do and want to join a team looking to extend its global reach, then please send your CV in English (with a portrait photo) with a cover letter expressing how you match the requirements for this position .
You’ll be joining a team who will welcome your outlook and knowledge, whilst developing your skill set further within one of the world’s leading professional organisations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with PwC Vietnam.