Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer that will work on building platform for collecting, processing, and analyzing huge sets of infrastructure, OTT application data. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used by more than 14.000 employees and tens of millions customers.
About the Team:
Our team is strongly collaborative, where team members’ ideas are carefully listened and taken into account. Team members’ voice are highly respected and we are willing to challenge each other’s analysis that critically help deliver the best quality reports, data products and services.
• Research, design and develop the data processing pipeline for real-time analytics dashboard and monitor our infrastructure and OTT services
• Building toolsets/frameworks to manage, integrate with the various data sources, provide an efficient way for data science and business team exploring the data
• Using Spark, SQL, Hadoop to manipulate data pipeline, improve and extend fault-tolerant pipelines to integrate large amounts of data from many diverse storage systems, databases
• Build high performance data warehouse, BI platform for data analytics, handle high volume of streaming data (terabytes per day)
• Evaluate and develop new technologies/solutions to make our infrastructure more reliable, high availability
• Working with data scientist in the design of machine learning models, analysing our customer behavior, improve user experiences
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good at problem solving, algorithms, data structures, functional programming, design pattern
• Experience but not limited to: Scala, Java or Python,..
• Having statistical thinking is a plus
• Good knowledge of SQL & NoSQL, database systems.
• Having knowledge & experience of Hadoop Ecosystem (Spark, Hadoop, Druid, Clickhouse, ELK,..) is a big plus
• Basic knowledge of Linux and operating system