Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Take on a highly visible role, responsible for partnering with middle & senior-executive level stakeholders to provide them with data driven insights that will drive key strategic business decisions for ANI Viet Nam business.
- Drive the transformation of data platforms and organization capabilities from predictive to diagnostic to prescriptive analytics.
- Blend data mining capabilities and a variety of analytical/scientific approaches to translate complex business questions into actionable insight.
- Be an ambassador for advanced analytics at Comex – ANI VN by creating custom insights, recommendations to meet our business growing and data needs.
- Contribute to the long-term roadmap for Business Intelligence’s strategy such as single of truth, standard analysis, predictive and prescriptive analytics models to validate trends and performance correlations.
- Develop and deliver action-oriented, insightful analytics presentations that provide consultative directions to key stakeholders.
- Explore and visualize data to provide simplified clarity and understanding.
- Distill insights from measurements and generate compelling visualizations to tell relevant stories.
- Coordinates with multiple departments to lead business initiatives from an analytics perspective.
- Identifies areas of innovation and process improvement across the company.
- Hypothesis driven problem solving and performs deep-dive analysis to find the root causes analysis (RCA).
- Leverage BI tools and other software applications to develop data models, conduct data mining and enable self-service .data analytics and visualization in dashboards and reports.
- Acts as a coach and mentor to less experienced analysts.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5-7+ years of professional experience analyzing, visualizing, and performing deep drive ad-hoc analysis of data/data science.
- Working experience in FMCG/nutrition/ pharma/consulting industry is an advantage.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Language Skill: English
CORE Skills Required:
- Experience in business intelligence, data analytics and visualization in both of developing, managing, and operating DWH, BI tools.
- Experience in data extraction, aggregation, transformation, modeling of data.
- Advanced SQL, R, Python, SAS, and other tool & skill at working with relational databases and non-relational database to support analytical methods, database management, and communication of results.
- Experience of machine learning model: supervised learning vs unsupervised learning and artificial intelligence from training, scoring, deployment and turning model.
- Competent in BI technologies (Integration Services, SQL Server, MongoDB, Analysis Services, Auto-Machine Learning (AutoML), Power BI & Qlik).
- Familiar with data manipulation/data mining/multi-dimensional data modelling.
- Experience in managing DWH and BI projects.
Behavioral / Leadership Skill:
- Logical thinking, data driven decision maker.
- Advanced skill at complex data mining & data analytics.
- Strong business acumen.
- Planning, organizing and alignment and change management, project management.
- Presentation, communication, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including the ability to translate complex data and findings into clear, concise language and actionable insights suitable for a variety of audiences including executive leadership.