Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To support the Admissions and Marketing Department, and wider Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to input, analyse and interpret admissions and marketing data.
- You will act as an ambassador for the school, enhancing and building our reputation both locally and globally. You will work across our school community to embed a sense of community, pride and belonging.
*REPORTING TO: Director of Admissions and Marketing
*OTHER KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
- School SLT
- Admissions and marketing staff department
- Finance department
A. Data capture and pipeline tracking:
- Entering data and updating data given by the admissions team to all current databases.
- Ensure that a clean, accurate and up-to-date database of prospective families is maintained at all stages in the admissions process, that will include both input and analysis.
- Report as required on Key Performance Indicators and conversion data. Provide insightful interpretation of all admissions and marketing data as required.
- Setting up new data sets as and when required for both admissions and marketing teams
- As required, maintain a clean and accurate database of other contacts who have/may have an influence on the admissions process, including but not limited to relocation agents and feeder schools.
- As required support data capture and analysis relating to competitor school activity.
- Propose improvements to the use of the school admissions and marketing database as and when necessary.
- Working with both admissions and finance teams to support the generation of new school ID codes
- Supporting the wider SLT team with any data capture and analysis
- Any other duties as and when required.
*Measures of Performance
- Relevant KPI data e.g. number of student enquiries and conversion rate of those enquiries
- Brand recognition identified via Parent Survey and other sources
- Digital metrics
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Details
- Analyzing Information
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication