Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Work with Data Analysts and Data Scientists to understand the data needs, in terms of volume, velocity variety. Ensure that data are provided timely and with high quality.
● Experience in data models, database and data mart design and development. Familiar with data mart /data warehouse modelling concepts like Star and Snowflake schemas, database normalization.
● Monitor data queries’ performance, and take proactive actions to improve and optimise queries using various techniques like indexing, table partitioning etc.
● Ensure accuracy of data points through deployment of automated and manual validations
● Follow up with respective API owners (product teams & external parties) on getting correct and timely data. Working with the cross-functional technology teams to reconcile and resolve data issues
● Ensure completeness & comprehensiveness of the database by integrating newly identified data sources
● Performs structured data requirements analysis and data modeling in support of reporting databases.
● Experience in NoSQL databases or Hadoop databases will be an added advantage.
● Maintain data dictionary to ensure consistency in data definitions across the organisation
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Working experience in ETL and data integration tools such as AWS Glue, Talend Open Studio, Airbyte
● Prior experience in data cleansing, data quality validations, data transformation and data reconciliation
● Strong knowledge of data and dimensional modeling.
● Interpret data and develop data integration mapping documents
● Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development.
● Understanding of XML, JSON and SQL
● Have a hands-on attitude
● Willing to take action, challenge the status quo and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
● Having at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience