Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Operations Planning
• Co-operate with DP manager, Business Development team, FTE, PTE, Technical Training, HR, Finance, and System Development team for the annual budgeting process.
• On a monthly basis, re-issue sale & operation planning based on the newest in-house headcount, projected sale, outsourcing commitment, client ordering pattern, product information and optimization projects to direct the operations in terms of product and resource arrangement.
• Develop the demand vs capacity scenarios per request validated by the DP manager.
2. Scheduling and Execution
• Translate the overall planning into hourly, shift, daily Demand vs Capacity balancing and get a common understanding of execution schemes among involved functions.
• Closely monitor the execution process and actual workload arrival against the forecast.
• Advise and follow necessary changes to the production management team for utilizing production resources and meeting delivery deadlines in the most cost-effective way.
• Set up and maintain trouble-shooting guidelines for Operations to deal with deviations, forecasting uncertainties.
• Coordinate with Production Management to implement improvement projects.
3. Data Analysis & Reporting
• Apply modern data analytical and statistical tools (Power Query Editor, SQL, Python) in daily routine tasks to process large-scale data and reduce dependence on traditional calculating ones (Excel).
• Prepare and consolidate reports regarding costs, quality, production utilization, on-time delivery, production capacity, processing time, etc.
• Proactively analyze and monitor data and reports and provide proposals to HOO, PM, UM, and supervisors.
• Coordinate, consolidate and review with Production Supervisors for data consolidation about performance evaluation such as KPI achievements, and employee performance in production on a quarterly and yearly basis.
• Export and validate data from ERP systems on request.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years of experience in planning positions for production and manufacturing firms.
• English fluency
• Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data into actionable insights
• Working experience with IT developments, ERP systems (e.g.: SAP, AX, Oracle, Infosys).
• Working with modern data analytical and statistical tools (Power Query Editor, SQL, Python)
• Working experience in photography and graphic design is an advantage.
• Salary: up to 1200$
• Becoming an active part of the team and embody the culture of Esoft
• Leaves budget per year (including at least 12 annual leaves, hybrid and work from home mode).
• Laptop and PC is provided from probation.
• Personal Japanese medical benefit and family medical benefit (AON Insurance package).
• Free meal, snacks, refreshment, happy hours weekly, monthly.
• Working in a global working environment
• Working time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday