Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
- Identify, evaluate and support data validation and cleansing.
- Maintain automated data processes, develop and support reporting processes.
- Acquire data from multiple data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Maintain and provide daily/monthly report dashboards to inform stakeholders of customer and/or employee metrics, and supervise accordingly, and hours may vary based on needed coverage across the departments.
- Working hour: 14h - 22h (Mon- Sat)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related IT fields
*** Technology skills and experience:
Keywords of importance:
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Knowledge of data analysis tools (Excel, Power BI tool is advantage) - you don't need to know all of them at entry level but you should show advanced skills in Excel/PowerBI and the use of at least one relational database.
• Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
• Understanding of data protection and data compliance
• Familiarity with relational databased queries.
• Attention to detail: must make sure you are vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions.
• Independent and responsive working attitudes on assigned duties.
• Communication skills: Be able to present your findings or translate the data into an understandable document then write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
Experience about ITO:
• Technical background/experience - through a formal education as engineer or through work experience with technical product development
• Fluently in English Communication (verbal and written)
• Problem Solving, Analytic and Process Thinking