What We Can Offer
● Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business challenges, define optimal analytical approach.
● Communicating findings and recommendations and collaborate with other partners.
● Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
● Propose & take part in the implementation of optimal solutions regarding data sharing.
● Mine and analyze large-scale data sources (both structured and unstructured) to uncover insights, issues and opportunities and recommend solutions.
● Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis.
● Build, validate and deploy machine learning and/or deep learning models to solve the critical business problems (Customer Segmentation, Cross-sell/Up-sell, Customer Churn Prediction, etc.).
● Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
● Provide technical sharing/training to team members.
*Salary & Benefit
● Offer around $700 - $2000 & 15-17 months' wage/year
● You’ll love working in our dynamic environment with 15.000 young & active employees, Honor & Award for the best employees who have great contribution to the company’s success, especially the awards night for 50 best employees each year will be held overseas
● Unique culture with many exciting activities: rookie training, 72 hours experience, team building, status quo, village festival ...
● Being trained by professionals, having many promoting opportunities to become managers in the leading technology groups in Vietnam, with more than 30,000 people and a professional environment
● Obtaining full legal insurance coverage for yourself and your family with FPT-Care
● Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Tree, Random Forests, etc.
● Understanding deep learning models, such as simple neural network, CNN, RNN, etc.
● Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
● Familiar with bigdata framework, such as Hadoop, Spark, etc.
● Great communication skills
● Experience with data visualization tools, such as ggplot, qplot, matplotlib, etc.
● Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, etc.
● Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, etc.
● Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
● Good scripting and programming skills.