What We Can Offer
- Review data and dashboard periodically to make sure all reports be up-to-date and accuracy.
- Provide analysis to higher level to drive the business foward.
- Design automated reporting and provide recommendation to business users.
- Do forecasting based on data model to assist in strategic decision.
- Solve any ad-hoc request quickly by data mining and data analysis skills.
- Communicate regularly with other teams to understand their information needs and space for improvement.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skill on BI tools and analytic methodologies.
- Gather data from multiple sources inside and outside the company.
- Process raw data and maintain existing data integrity.
- Actively seek to optimize existing Data Management processes and standards.
- Develop data specifications and cooperate with Tech team to carry out the request.
- Deep knowledge of SQL and other data analytics tools.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Statistics, Information Science or relevant majors.
- Knowledge of CRM, campaigns operation in ecommerce industry.
- Experience in ETL pipeline, big data & query optimization
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrated progress management and planning skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent management, communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership and Team Management skill.
- Social & relationship skills: good interpersonal skill, work well independently and management skill.
- Dynamic, hardworking, responsible.
- Customer centric.
*** Experience: 3 years. Preferable experience in E-commerce, Logistic company