What We Can Offer
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B' Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan...).
* B' Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B' Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS...), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java...) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B' Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
• Manage and implement Mongo database for a variety of tasks, including backup/recovery and performance management
• Develop application using MongoDB and implement appropriate indexes for performance improvement
• Ensure respect of best practices
• Design and model DB diagram
• Code unit tests and ensure required corrective actions implementation
• Participate to common daily meeting with teams based in Paris and Vietnam
• Realize daily and weekly activity reporting
• Report to SQL Team Leader based in Ho Chi Minh City
• Functionally report to SQL Team Manager in Paris
• Graduate in computer science
• Deep understanding of database architecture and data modeling
• Experienced in designing systems that deal with large data sets and a huge volume of transactions
• Knowledge of Aggregation framework, Indexing, Replication, Sharding, Server and Application Administration
• Good knowledge of Mongodump, Mongorestore and MongoDB cloud manager to restore and backup in NoSQL databases.
• Knowledge of Transact-SQL development (SP, trigger, functions) with SQL server 2012 to 2019
• Microsoft Azure DevOps, Git
• Experienced in Big Data solutions such as Kafka/ Hadoop/ Cassandra/ HBase
• Knowledge in Java, .NET 4.5 C#, ASP .NET MVC 5
• Knowledge in JQuery/ JSON
• Knowledge in SSIS, SSRS
• Experienced in fine tuning and query optimization of T-SQL language
• Ability to work independently and in a team by distance mode
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• French is a plus
• More than 2 years of experience in database development and administration
• Have knowledge in MongoDB or other NoSQL
• Ability to work with a team on different locations
• Reliable and comfortable to collaborate in team
• Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects