Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Ensure we have obtained the correct information from the supplier in writing form and share the information within the destination who will require the details. To develop relationships and negotiate with suppliers to ensure the company receives the best rates and services.
● Be responsible for handling the administration of contracts from suppliers in destination, collecting rates and loading the details into the Tourplan system
● Work closely with the destination Product Manager and other teams within the destination to ensure the information is shared and exchange ideas to improve work quality
● Answer and provide contract information to all sales departments, ensure the information is clear and updated for the salespersones to refer. And inform all necessary departments if there are any changes in rates, changes in conditions or any promotions
● Coordinate with Tourplan to ensure that all contract information is correct and has been input and updated on the database as well as a good filing system
● Support Salespersons by sending requests to suppliers and follow up with suppliers to get the full answers for the sales department
● Support Sales, Operations and Reservation Departments in handling complaints from hotel / suppliers
● Cross check within the Product team to ensure the uploaded database / information / rates are accurate
● Assist requests from other departments and create service lines in the Tourplans and update the contact details in the system
● Assist in the creation of training presentations or introduction of suppliers for Salespersons when and where necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism or related field
• 1-2 years of experience in the tourism industry
• Good command of English and/ or Japanese. Other foreign languages is a plus
• Be accurate, detail oriented and responsible for work
• Strong team work & voluntarily help your departmental co-workers
• Interest and/or experience in the travel industry
• Understanding of sustainability and responsible tourism is a plus.
• Good Communication skills (strong negotiations, interpersonal skill is a plus)
• Sales & Marketing skills and ability to work under pressure with time limit
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems on your own
• Good computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Workspace
• Be able to suggest improved ways of working to positively impact people’s life and the environment.
● Work in a friendly working environment and good team building activities
● 18 days of annual leave and can be carried to the next year
● Parking fee support
● Health insurance and accident insurance since signing the first labor contract
● Other benefits according to the festive seasons will be shared at the interview
● Flexible working style, can work from home or at the office
● Participate in all online training programs of the whole EXO Group
● Priority pricing policies for family’s trips
● 13th month salary up to the business performance of each year.