Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Setup Database, configure HA and implement Disaster and Recovery.
Setup, administer and monitor database, ELT jobs, Golden Gate services, IBM Infosphere, ...
Creates, executes, and documents unit test plans for data integration processes and programs.
Troubleshoot problems from end users to identify root causes, solutions, testing and implementation of system relating to systems, servers, services, and databases.
Performance tuning of SQL queries, recommend and implement query tuning techniques.
Create new service request, follow, update Services Request to resolve problems, issues relating to databases.
Log the problems about systems, services, databases, and the solutions to them.
Plan and implement security for systems, application servers, and databases.
Implementation database masking, database deductions, database security.
Migration Database among different platforms.
Plan and implement Database Consolidation.
***** JUNIOR (HA NOI)
• Support deployment of SQL series Database system
• Research and apply Database technology such as Oracle Exadata
• Support customers to operate/fix bugs/troubleshoot during and after deployment.
• Support /coordinate with team members to develop the team when required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
IT/Telecom University degree or equivalent.
5 years’ experience in IT system and database administrator positions, preferable in banking or financial business.
3-5 years of experiences in systems & databases administration.
Experience in IT management positions are major plus.
Working knowledge of Linux, Unix, database skills.
Knowledge of languages/utilities: SQL, PLSQL, Python, shell script
Practice with the complex cluster configuration based on Oracle RAC, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres.
Strong troubleshooting skills in resolving issues in mission critical environments.
Working experience of Oracle, IBM, Microsoft product line.
****JUNIOR (HA NOI)
• University graduate, major in IT and Telecommunication
• At least 1 year working experience in deploying Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL Databases, prefer in banking/financial business.
• Working experience of Oracle, IBM, Microsoft product line is a plus
• Good knowledge of IT knowledge (Server, Storage, Network, Hardware, etc)
• Proficient in SQL, Linux and Unix operating Systems
• Preferably have Certificates of Database of Oracle, IBM, Microsoft etc
• Be active, willing to learn, enthusiastic and challenged.
• English: TOEIC min 500