What We Can Offer
- Build up collection strategies, monitor collection activities to minimize bad debt.
- Manage & motivate Collection Teams, collection agencies to achieve target.
- Have deep understanding of relevant of laws (finance, criminal, litigation…) and related activities (credit, risk management, collection…)
- Be in charge of admin management to ensure all admin tasks run smoothly & accuracy.
- Report performance targets/reports related to Loan Management Division daily, monthly to Manager/Executive Manager/Board of Director.
- Analyze, evaluate customer situation & propose risk policy to limit risks.
- Ability to go on business trip regularly.
- Conduct other tasks assigned by Manager.
- Full salary during the training and probation.
- Working time by shift (8 hours/ day), 5 days/ week.
- Participating Social Insurance with full wages.
- Accident Insurance 24/ 24 is bought at the first working day.
- Added bonus at the end of year.
- 12 annual leave days/ year and added up to seniority.
- University degree in Banking, Law or Finance.
- Able to speak English fluently.
- Excellent use of Word, Excel, Power-Point and analytical skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in collection and 3 years of management in bad debt recovery (Banking, Law or Finance priority).
- Hard-working, accurate, careful, strong sense of responsibility.
- Have good management skill & team work