Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure Actuals in SAP-IBP system, product portfolio and data maintenance, prepare data for demand review process with BUs, to ensure at least 24months rolling forecast of each product, align forecast vs Orders, support forecast maintain in SAP IBP.
• Make recommendations to relevant stakeholders to alter forecasts where gaps have been identified between demand forecast and known plans or trends in order to avoid out of stocks or write offs.
• Control of the deviations in regard to demand planning and with regard to supply bottlenecks, ensure the prompt communication with commercial if there are any deviations
• Cooperate with the process improvement and in projects of SNO, review and communicate the IBP Process once a year (SAP IBP)
• Ensure the Material master data accurate (MGDM)
• Be proactive to ensure business decisions, to improve forecast accuracy and to ensure inventory holdings with a cost effective and process efficient.
• Ensuring all action items from meetings are followed up and those accountable for those actions and decisions are held in regular contact to ensure timelines for actions are not compromised.
• Escalation all issues where timelines are not met – or critical decision are not made to the SNO Manager
• Providing regular updates (outside of the formal Pre IBP/supply review and IBP meetings) to all stakeholders in the company as to the demand planning situation where the Forecasts in the system require action or commentary.
• Monitoring inventory levels across all physical warehouses to ensure they are adequate to meet the short-term demand of the company for every SKU
• Activities focus on inventory management, material handling and planning, logistic and delivery to the customers. Includes development and implementation of supply process with problem solving skills.
• Monitoring of the supply of goods, the planning accuracy, and the inclusion of corrective measures. Maintain regular catch-up call with global supplier to ensure the on-time supply with sufficient qty
• Coordination of warehousing, distributor, and forwarding agents (broker)
• To ensure the arrival and planning of the product up until it arrives into the warehouse and is accepted into the ERP system and its release by local QA. To communicate arrival quality issued with QA Department
• Participate at all GSP trainings according to training matrix defined
• Provide continual feedback and information to the Commercial (Business Unit) teams as to the current and forecast inventory holdings, and their position in relevance to the demand plans and forecasts in place. All identified risks are to be brought to the attention of the SNO Manager for escalation or communication as required.
• Assist SNO Manager in the provision of forecasts and supply plans, specifically in relation to product launches (NPI) and ensure all stakeholders in the launch plans are informed of the supply plans for that launch.
• Coordinate closely with GPS, GWD regarding shipping documents, AW, RSL…to meet local requirements and regulation.
• In charge of importation procedures of inbound shipment, and responsible to maintain the operation and procedure locally with forwarding agent and import broker.
• Liaises closely with forwarders and other external vendors to ensure requirements and services are performed to KPIs accurate and tracking shipments.
• Processing Sales Orders within a certain time scale in line with company procedure
• Ensure all deliveries and invoices are made correctly on time and in full
• Direct responsibility on the integrity of the financial transactions
• Continuous improvement activities and best practice (working instructions, policies both Quality and Finance related, review and improve of existing SOPs)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• English fluently in speaking and writing.
• At least 2 years within a supply chain environment preferably within the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical industry.
• Demonstrated customer / supply centric behaviors and experience, knowledge of GSP/GDP is an advantage
• Demonstrated experience supporting and driving team results within a productive work environment
• The ability to be adaptable with excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Proficient in several logistics/ database systems (e.g. SAP) with the ability to embrace and learn new technology
• Strong in MS-Office, especially excel
• Experience in forecasting methodologies
• Inventory management experience – safety stock, volatility patterns, obsolete stock management
• Understanding of QA, RA process and requirement within the Pharmaceutical Industry
Candidates who feel you can meet the above requirements are invited to send your CVs in English via email in Word file without certificate attached.
**Only short-list candidates are contacted