What We Can Offer
• Consolidate & review FC before upload to demand forecast system (IBP) considering period-to-period variation (e.g. seasonal effects, promotions, account losses and gains).
• Upload forecast in IBP
• Track the month-to-month performance against the forecast & BP
• Forecast accuracy root cause analysis
• Conduct the monthly forecast review with BCs to improve forecast accuracy
• Work with the Plant to ensure that Demand and Supply are aligned through S&OP
• Provide data & work with sales team to support eliminating slow moving products from product line
• Coordinate with SC & communicate major Supply issues to the Sales team and Leadership team
• Communicate SKU trends to Sales & Marketing teams and Sales Leadership
• Facilitate information flow between Sales, Supply Chain, and Marketing on a regular basis and understand root causes of missed orders. Resolve problems as they arise
• Work with Plant to manage inventory levels of finished products at all company owned stock points
• Work with product line management on establishing inventory levels for new products
• Prepare Demand Consensus meeting deck & facilitate meeting, follow up with the action plan
• In conjunction with the Plant, administer the inventory policies for the business, by using ABCD etc. ranking, by analyzing sales cycles and inventory levels with demand by SKU by plant
• Support SC on updated service level agreements between Sales, Supply Chain, and Marketing related to ABCD classes, inventory policies, and delivery times. Ensure that agreements are maintained accurately reflecting the business needs of all groups.
Business Support Analysis
• Work with Sales managers & Finance to design sales incentive programs.
• Compute sales incentive payout.
• Work with senior decision support analyst in sales incentive budget-spending control.
• Prepare draft PMM deal (pricing deal) for business consultants to check & submit for approval
• Test PMM deal for sales incentive programs.
• Validate DMS (distributor management system) inventory by working with business consultants to arrange distributor physical stock count & compare with DMS data on timely manner.
• Develops innovative work process improvements resulting in continuous measurable improvements to financial results or business unit performance
• Proactive management and alignment of reporting and planning issues via review of processes and interfaces. Continue to build the reporting, planning infrastructure to eliminate gaps and improve efficiency.
• Back up for ISR South
• Other tasks assigned by Sales Support Team Lead.
• 3 - 4 years of working experience in relevant industries.
• Be able to handle complex jobs; work under pressure & tight deadline.
• Excellent analytical & reporting skills.
• Enjoy working with numbers.
• Very good at excel and other office software application.
• Good communication & presentation skills.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both speaking and writing.