What We Can Offer
2. Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
3. Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
4. Providing strategic project management input of the planning project including financial management.
5. Challenge the forecasts from the sales teams and the usual runs (historical data, seasonality, market trends, special offers, budgets…) with relevant data analysis.
6. Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel: Prepare relevant material to facilitate research and discussion
7. Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process analysis.
8. Work with the merchandise teams and suppliers to ensure forecasts are properly understood through all levels of the business and suppliers.
2. +5 years of experience in equivalent position
3. Outstanding project management skills coupled with timeliness and accuracy.
4. Business development skills.
5. Strong networking skills with the ability to build contacts across the industry
6. Skilled in planning software and data systems
7. Good interpersonal skills and a team player
8. Excellent report writing with a natural ability to explain and discuss planning issues for a varied audience.
9- Fluent in English and Microsoft skill