What We Can Offer
- Capture, prioritize, analyze and input Generating Demand events; customer, consumer & competitor information; other external / internal trends and influences, which impact demand plan.
- In accordance with the Monthly Business Planning Process, communicate relevant information to related functions by:
+ Highlighting gaps, Detailing impacts of proposed actions and related trade offs, Ensuring actions and Demand Plans are realistic and achievable."
- Use appropriate statistical models and parameters, interpret results to generate accurate base demand forecasts
- Drive fast, appropriate actions to minimize the impact of deviations from the Demand Plan. Communicate these actions to stakeholders.
- Effectively use all Demand Planning system functionality to support the preparation of 18 months demand plan
- Build and maintain good communication and collaboration both within Supply Chain and with Generating Demand, Manufacturing and Finance
- Challenge the demand plan figures by providing input on a regular basis regarding promotions, new product launches, portfolio optimization, and customer behavior
- Analyze and evaluate the supply plan and net dispatch requirements to satisfy customer needs taking into account the supply constraints.
- Inventory Management : Balance the need for product availability versus the need to minimize costs of inventory to ensure optimum stocks at the right location
- Analyze and proactive/ effective communication supply issues to relevant parties
+ Highlighting all supply issues
+ Detailing impacts of proposed action and related trade offs.
- Ensuring actions and Supply Plans are realistic and achievable in accordance with Business Planning Process
- Manage and coordinate all Product Change Projects (new products, product modifications, promotional lines, sourcing changes, de-lists, etc), for their allocated business category(s). Ensure all planning activities along the process are meet target timeline and support product launch.
- Engage in NCE activities in order to have continuous improvements
- Good communication in both English & Vietnamese
- Can work under high pressure & good team work spirit
- Two or more years of relevant operational experiences especially in FMCG, at least one of the following areas:
+ Supply Planning
+ Demand Planning
+ Factory Planning
+ Other supply chain functions
+ Finance : Business Planning / Dynamic Forecasting
- Additional experiences in customer service and procurement would be beneficial