Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Consolidate forecast information / data from Customers (through Commercial team) including historical, firmed POs and new product inputs
- Monitor sales data and retail price changes to provide feedback and hindsight analysis that give actionable insights that drive business performance
- Partner with Account management to identify assortment opportunities within carryover collections, for newness programs, and new product categories.
- Support the product development process to determine merchandising price targets, product cost targets, and provide quotations to clients through collaboration with Account management and Customer service teams
- Provide support to our Design partners and Account management through sales and merchandising analysis, to help inform the creative process and product development initiatives
Demand Planning & Forecasting
- Responsible for the end-to-end forecasting process and implementation for Rochdale Spears Group, ensure complete inputs to the company’s Master Commercial Plan
- Consolidate market demand and sales orders from the Commercial team including new, repeat and potential orders, including NPI and SPO
- Calculate and update the rolling demand plan & forecast in the appropriate tools & systems and share with Production planning on a regular basis
- Work with commercial team and production planning to create & improve long-range forecasting models that facilitate risk mitigation i.e. Pro-actively look at the data, ensure we have sufficient information, insights and flag issues & actions to be taken.
- Analyse potential future roadblocks with production planning and suggest possible solutions or CAPEX requirements
- Provide SPO forecast and support the delivery by agreeing appropriate service lead time
- Integrate demand planning activities into the new ERP system and drive continuous change/improvement to optimize the process
- Support CS team in handling order management including push/pull negotiation with customers, overseeing SSR’s, GTNexus communication and NOR process when applicable.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education & Major: Business Management, Finance, Supply Chain or related
- English level: High - level
- Experience in developing and executing sales planning for production
- Experience in applying analytical tool to generate insights for accurate forecasting
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical ability and savvy with relevant system & application for planning.