Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
A. Project Transformation
1. You will be working as one key person working on deposit product transformation for project
- Together with the team to measure impacted processes evaluation & enhancement if required
- Processing on deposit Pricing Provisioning / Deposit interest rate favor approval matrix (Method)
- Deposit Portfolio Attrition tracking and management (e.g by weekly / monthly)
2. Portfolio Migration Plan
- Migrate CASA & TD. Migration Weekend Scenario (Managing of Physical Cash In-Branch, Managing of Physical Cash at ATM / CDM, FD handling. FD pledge for ODTD and cards...)
- Services Handling / Instructions Migration
- Signatures & signing condition
- Catch up interest accrual
- Fund settlement, reconciliation of GL (attention to Citi system decimal setting)
B. After Project Migration
** You will be look in-to
- Product development, coordination of product strategy, pricing structure, implementation of strategy, product management, relationship management and branch network support.
- Product contents on marketing collaterals & channels (website, landing page)
- Develop on-going market Insight, segment markets, define customer targets, assess customer needs, create customer personas, identify sector trends, evaluate competitors and offerings, compare competitive products, formulate strategy, establish strategic baseline, configure product SWOT, determine life cycle state, uncover opportunities, integrate product roadmap, align cross-functional teams.
- New product planning and introduction – Prioritise opportunities, produce opportunity statement, shape value proposition, assert competitive positioning, build prototypes, develop business case, derive forecasts, compose product requirements, prepare launch plan, define market mix model, establish future metrics.
- Portfolio review and performance management – Develop market insight, reassess sector movement, revaluate competitor actions, analyse product and portfolio performance, refine pricing, improve / adjust marketing and promotional plans, rationalise portfolios (life cycle), refine / discontinue products
- Joining project and leading for transformation on deposit
- Work closing with Citi counter’s part, UOB regional deposit team, channels and segment groups to ensure the business and project on track.
- Understand product pricing structure and strategy to manage portfolio balances and product profitability
- Undertake project management and work with different business units to ensure project deliverables
- Through product analyst, deploys / communicates pricing change through the Bank’s operations (e.g. rate changes). Works with Innovation and Digital / IT to develop process / systems enhancements to improve efficiency of price changes.
- Ensures familiarity and compliance with all UOB Bank policies and processes
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Recognized university degree with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Possess strong analytical and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Requires superior analytics and problem-solving skills. Must be attentive to details.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
- Understanding local regulation on deposit,
- Knowledgeable about Vietnam deposit marketing landscape/ or individual behaviour on saving.
- Having back-ground on project transformation
Apply now and make a difference.
** We will review carefully your application and be in touch if your profile is shortlisted.