What We Can Offer
1. Support Branch manager to manage branch’s operation:
- Manage and drive business department to meet the key business performance metrics allocated by Business Management Division, IVB Head Office;
- Regularly monitor business plan and assigned targets at branch;
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of business operation as well as customer service at branch;
- Develop the relationship with local potential customers/ partners and community;
- Ensure the compliance with laws and IVB’s regulations;
- Take part in the Board of Vault Management as member;
2. Sales operation:
- Drive business development and manage the overall activities of Business Department with aims to meet the KPIs.
- Execute sale and customer relationship in assigned portfolio: to instruct, manage, assign, guide assigned staff in sale operation, customer relationship, and marketing new customers and exploit existing customers.
- Manage and approve the banking activities under authorization.
- Analyze market/customer’s need, maximize sales opportunity, actively promote and motivate employee to cross-sale products & services.
- Manage portfolio, evaluate and monitor business performance of assigned customers… in order to increase income under KPIs.
- Credit appraisal: supervise, guide, support staff in customer appraisal & scoring, collateral evaluation …
- Manage and handle loan: check, supervise staff to supervise and urge the debt payment at maturity date, check and monitor customer before, during and after credit granting…
3. Employee management and training:
- Monitor, manage the overall operations, assign business target and evaluate employees.
- Train & coach employees to improve skills and capacity as Branch manager’s assignments.
- Male/ Female with bachelor’s degree from university with major in banking, finance, business administration or equivalent, priority to candidates who have been learned in foreign university
- Good knowledge on banking products and services.
- Knowledge on macro-economy, banking-finance, SBV regulations and laws relating to corporate banking operation.
- Skills of advanced credit analysis and appraisal in corporate and retail banking.
- Skills of leadership and management, business management, personnel management
- Good at communication, negotiation, analysis and sales skills
- English: Toeic ≥ 650 or equivalent
- Experience: At least 04 year working experiences in banking-finance and 02 years in management level.