What We Can Offer
- Liaison with government agencies relevant to SHEAR
- Liaise and maintain a cordial working relationship with the relevant authorities.
- Implement an EHS sustainable system “P-D-C-A” with involvement all level.
- Develop training plan base on training skill matrix and legal requirement
- Carry out audits from time to time and follow up with relevant parties to close gaps within an acceptable time frame.
- Maintain up to date factory performance records and to prepare reports according to the reporting cycle.
- Carry out accident investigations, according to safety guidelines when required.
- Promote actively awareness amongst the factory staff and organize events from time to time.
- Coordinate all departments to identify EHS risk and develop plans to reduce.
- Monitor and ensure that targets are achieved
- Timely reporting and analysis of statistics
- Training of technical staff
- English Skill: Proficient
- Training/communication/audit skill: Fully proficient