What We Can Offer
- Monitoring Production overall performance and daily operating to achieve the goals and objectives.
- Responsible to grow and educate direct and indirect subordinates in all aspects anytime and anywhere.
- Ensure whole sewing line enable to achieve overall target productivity set by management.
- Monitoring whole sewing line's productivity to put together garment with the highest quality.
- Maximize the ship to cut rate with ensure related parties put all effort to complete whole order quantity without delay.
- Ensure all direct and indirect subordinates have a good discipline and always obey company's rules and regulations.
- Ensure whole Production sewing line have a good 5S/Lean/Kaizen practice to provide comfortable, safety and tidy working environment.
- Responsible in whole Production improvement plan to enable sewing line improve it productivity with same resources. Also to eliminate the non-value added operation, combine operation and reduce wastage to achieve flexibility.
- Monitoring finishing department closely to make sure all garment enable hit on time delivery to minimize delay rate.
- Responsible for cost saving。
- Make sure everything follow customer's audit policy;
Strong Industrial Engineering (IE) background.
- Solid knowledge of garment construction, machine settings, and needle management.
- Good understanding of Lean manufacturing concepts (such as single piece flow).
Familiar with ERP systems used for production analysis and tracking.
有Lean manufacturing concepts 了解，有認識ERP生產分析和監督系統。
- Leadership qualities, able to get people to follow his/her ideas and instructions
- Able to convince and lead all departments’ managers in factory to create smooth production.
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Can work in provinces, distance around 50km from Hanoi.
- Male/Female with age 25 and above
- Interviewed in Hanoi.