Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Controlling the preparation of consolidated statements of the assigned company(s) according to VAS, US GAAP and IFRS, ensuring that the target progress is achieved;
- Controlling the quality of accounting and financial statements of subsidiaries in international markets.
Provide instructions, guidance on accounting for complex and influential transactions; and
- Participating in large corporate transactions, providing financial information, accountability for third parties.
- Controlling the compliance with the reporting standard in the financial - accounting according to the regulations of the Securities Commission in the market where company listed.
- Actively involved and provide support to build and organize the accounting system for the Company and its subsidiaries including but not limited to Accounting Policy, Accounting Process, Financial Reporting for the Authorities, Organization Chart, Headcounts, Software.
- Support recruitment, search and selection of suitable personnel; and
- Organize inspection and control of accounting activities of subsidiaries in the group.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good command of English
- Having international accounting certificate (ACCA/CFA/AICPA) is advantageous .
- Experience in preparing financial statements of VAS & IFRS (experience in US GAAP is an advantage)
- Good knowledge and experience in setting up ERP system (SAP...)
- Personality: calm, logical thinking, agile, high commitment, perseverance
Attractive salary & benefits package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
(*) Due to high volume of applicants, we regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
(*) This position only opens for local Vietnamese candidates.