What We Can Offer
• Responsible for set-up and layout of IT systems within schools according to the company’s guidelines
• Coordinate and oversee ICT project implementation and setup as per approved layout / design and schedule of work operations for the completion of projects
• Liaise with Finance to prepare / assess financial projections / requirements for ICT projects to maintain cost controls
• Liaise with contractors / vendors and consultants in the area of ICT equipment and facilities set up and management
• Supervise and monitor the progress of work to ensure timely and successful completion of ICT projects within the allocated budget and conduct regular on-site inspections.
IT AND INFORMATION WORKS
• Consolidate all IT requirements / infrastructure development / maintenance works and provide Management with feedback / suggestions for improvement / development of the entire IT system of the Company
• Negotiate and liaise with IT contractors / vendors for the best IT deals / packages
• Supervise and monitor IT implementation and maintenance works by IT staff and outside contractors / vendors
• Support IT staff in providing service to end user in installing, configuring, modifying, decommissioning personal computers, notebooks, printers, scanners, network equipment, applications and other miscellaneous hardware and software etc
• Responsible for the smooth operations and maintenance servers / networks-local LAN & WAN and ensure validity, reliability and consistency of data contained in the servers
• Assist in implementation of IT projects and any other miscellaneous IT tasks
• Minute all IT project meetings and file documents upon completion of projects and document IT configurations for hardware and software processes
• Review performance of servers, network and operations procedures and data recovery of essential IT services
• Responsible for the smooth operations and maintenance of the schools / college / business unit servers and networks-local LAN & WAN, PC and other IT related equipment.
• Ensure validity, reliability, and consistency of data contained in the servers are free from viruses
• Ensure security and assess controls are in place to protect company’s data
• Ensure that proper back up and contingency plans are implemented to minimise risk of data corruptions and losses
• Prioritise / schedule work assignments and supervise / manage / evaluate performance of IT staff and provide relevant training for IT staff
• Assist in other duties / responsibilities assigned by the Management from time to time
• This job description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
Great experience in IT Hardware and IT Network Systems
Good at English