Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Arrange and supervise the import and export procedure.
- Monitor delivery time, quantity, transport expenses efficiently.
- Build and maintain great relationship with General Department of Customs, shipping lines and strategic partners.
- Review, analyze and propose different solutions for the overall’s Logistics efficiency enhancement.
- Negotiate and arrange bookings for cargos, transportation - Synthesize data, analyze and make reports related to ocean freight, inland and road transportation cost...
- Continue to update the information on any legitimate changes influencing import and export procedure, costing, trend and so on to notify the related departments, BOD and discuss about the optimal solution and action plan.
2. Customer services
- Received and solve complaints for customers related to import and export procedure or product quality and so on.
3. Training and developing logistics team
- Co-operate with team leader and HR team to recruit, train, develop a strong team to achieve the common goals.
- Participate in the performance evaluation of logistics team members.
4. Perform other duties from team leader and Board of Directors
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Positive and growing mindset
- High sense of responsibility
- Effective communication, negotiation and management.
- Good problem – solving skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good English including Listening – Speaking – Reading – Writing
3. Degree & Experience
- Bachelor degree with the major of Business Administration, International Business, Supply Chain, Logistics,… or any relevant major.
- Accounting/Finance major with good English and import-export experience is welcomed.
- At least 05 years of experience in which 02 years at managing position.
- Professional knowledge: Incoterms, Import-export business, Customs procedure, HS Codes and so on…
* Working time: From Monday to Saturday (Morning 08:40am -12:10pm; Afternoon 13:00pm - 17:00pm). Day off: 2 Saturdays per month.
- Self-development opportunities:
+ Having chances to join the soft-skill courses at prestigious centers like Pace Business School, Dale Carnegie, …
+ Being well-trained by specialists from the worldwide top groups in the Pulp & Paper industry.
- Working environment: friendly colleagues, modern working place, fair evaluation and continued-learning-and-growing spirit.
- Colleagues: friendly working environment, support to develop career and specialization.
- Day off: Following Government's rules and company's policy
- Income: Do your best and we will take care the rest to ensure the happiness from both sides.
- Salary social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance policies
* Shuttle bus is available from 212 Thoai Ngoc Hau, Tan Phu District.