Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Primarily responsible for cultivating relationships with clients through day-to-day account management of a book of business or client accounts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to solidifying relationships to secure existing business with identified clients and, where applicable, growing the business through the sale of additional products and/or solutions aligned to client needs
Growth and Sales
• Accountable for executing the in-country growth plan and focused on sales and growth.
• Leading, managing and executing the agreed growth plan, budget for allocated client portfolio and contributing to the annual planning cycle.
• Managing the growth planning framework including a regular and dynamic focus on the Market Assessment process.
• Shared ownership of the Pipeline with Health Solutions Sales Leaders.
• Coordinate, align and focus best resources to pipeline opportunities.
• Stay on track and increase year on year client retention ratio.
• Constantly identifying valuable clients and where the biggest opportunities exist, developing client relationships positively influencing sales and client retention.
• Positive Net Promoter Score from clients and regularly review value proposition to increase overall partnership position.
• Accurate and timely input of leads and pipelines in required internal platform.
• Reviewing all out-going client documents including but not limited to renewal contracts, client workshop communications/decks.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have at least 4 year experience at Account/Client Management role, preferably in Insurance Sector.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Self-initiative, effective interpersonal skills, agile mindset, collaborative spirit
• Proficiency in computer software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint