Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To receive inquiry from agents and customers and assign job for teams.
- To provide daily oversight of sea/air/sales team, determining daily action plans and resolution of outstanding issues.
- To help identify special or reoccurring delivery problems and works with Manager to devise timely and cost-effective solutions.
- According to manager’s decision and direction, to conduct periodic reviews of freight-forwarding practices and results, and proposed alternatives
- To perform other duties as required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 6 years freight forward and logistics management experience in forwarding management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, and lead presentations, training courses, and effective meetings
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- MS Office, English fluency are required.
- Salary increase in July every year
- Travel and Annual Medical for employee once a year
- Join Social insurance according to the salary received
- Overtime calculation, fuel allowance/ meals/business trip allowance (if any)
- High bonus every year
- Company provides: Laptop and mobile phone