Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Building and developing a customer network of credit institutions.
2. Make a loan plan, work with the bank on documents and procedures to develop credit limit.
3. Negotiate and execute deposit and loan transactions, purchase/sale of valuable papers.
4. Directly issue bonds of the company.
5. Carry out balancing and trading capital sources.
6. Research and develop products to serve capital activities. Coordinating the development of financial products for the company and customers with other Divisions/Departments.
7. Make reports related to the professional activities of the department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking/Securities/Finance or other related fields
- At least 01 years experience in the same position and upper.
- Thorough knowledge and experiences in Securities/Banking
- Proficiency in using Bloomberg, Reuters is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken & written English and Vietnamese
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solving skill and decision-making skill.
- Immediate start is preferred
Working place: Dist. 1, HCMC
Working time: Mon-Fri, 8:15-17:00.
Attracted salary + KPI bonus
Annual Leave: 12 days/year
Private Healthcare Insurance, annual health check
Bonus on Holiday and over KPI
Company Trip once a year
Birthday gift, quarterly/annual Team building events.