Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Uses Synopsys EDA tools on a customer project in at least one service line area which includes physical design, front-end implementation, verification, design for test and SoC design.
• Contributes to both off-site projects and be a trusted advisor to customer design teams.
• Discovers classical solutions to problems with little guidance and implements them independently.
• Sets task-level goals and consistently meets schedules.
• Works with Applications Consulting and Sales team to extend or expand customer contract.
PV sign-off: PV Signoff includes ICV based DRC, Antenna and LVS analysis. Calibre based physical verification runs will be done by customer
IR sign-off: IR Signoff includes Static IR, Dynamic IR and Power-EM checks
• Demonstrates strong communication, verbal and written, and awareness of project management issues.
• Keeps composure during crises and can comfortably handle risks and uncertainty.
• Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to independently resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Understands customer wants and needs.
• Customarily exercises a high level of independent judgment and interpretation in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
• Frequently performs in project leadership role.
• Drives programs and business initiatives.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and projects.
• Offers new solutions or direction and is able to encourage and motivate others to support new solution or direction.
• May advise senior management on specialized technical or business issues.
• May coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead.
• Represents the organization as the principle contact on business unit and/or company-wide projects.
Interacts with management and senior external personnel on matters requiring coordination across internal groups.
• Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.